Hi,
Now the Academy is up and running through this blog I hope to bring Africa and its array of fauna and flora to you in you homes. I also hope as time goes by you will take a look at the courses that will be on offer for 2012 both in South Africa and Kenya.
The courses will vary between 7 and 28 days, but will be a truly wilderness experience.
The camps we have are away from normal day to day tourists, set in vast hectares of wild bush land, where the wild is roaming free.
The academy is just as it says, its the opportunity of learning about the great African outdoors and the classrooms are the bush.
Along with this blog I will advertise the courses and the ones I will personally be leading on as time goes by and keep you updated with any exciting news from the courses as it happens, or wild sightings and events that might be of interest to you.
I will post up to date photos and articles from around Africa and hope that you will share the wonderful opportunity that I have had working in the African wilderness for so long and hope soon you will join me on one of our courses.
No comments:
Post a Comment